The Wilkes County School System
Offers Additional Support for
• Three-year-old children who have developmental delays
• Students with learning problems
• Students with disabilities
• Students who are homeless
• Students who relocate frequently
• Students who are learning the English language
An informational meeting will be held on October 28, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. at the Wilkes County Education Center at 906 East Robert Toombs Ave.
For more information or to refer a student please contact:
Monica W. Gunter
Director of Student Services
Wilkes County Board of Education
313 A North Alexander Ave.
Washington, Georgia 30673